Ways to use your Sea Moss Gel:
1.Blend into smoothies! 1 spoonful is all you need!🥤
2.Add to hot drinks! 1 spoonful☕
3.Add to to food you cook that it can easily mix into! Now don't just add it to anything like a macaroni pie or scrambled eggs, things that are already unhealthy for you. Lol🍽🍚🥘🍜
Examples: veggies, greens, grits, rice dishes (while water is still in the pot), oatmeal, ramen, broths, soups and beans. You can always add it to at least 1 thing you are cooking when making a meal (most of the time)
4. The best way, TAKE IT STRAIGHT. 🥄🥄🥄Yes it does not taste the best LOL but it gets strait to the point this way. When you ingest it, you often see results very quick vs mixing it into items. The texture is hard to wrap your head around too, but many have swallowed worse🤷🏿♀️🤷🏿♀️🤣🤣🤣 the more you do it, the easier it gets. Honestly the benefits are worth it! Chase it with water. Don't follow it up with things that are not good for you, makes the spoonful pointless!
5. Use on eczema. 🦵🦶🦶Most people have eczema in their creases among other places. For relief and healing over time (when used CONSISTENTLY) apply directly to the area and allow to dry. Once it is dry, wash it off! Do this as often in one day as you need. This can be used on any age!
6. Face masks! 💆🏽♀️💆🏽♀️💆🏽♀️Due to the insane nutrient dense quality of Sea Moss Gel it is an insanely effective way to heal your skin if you have breakouts, dark circles around eyes, puffy eyes and lighten hyperpigmentation over time (trust me, I do this myself!) Wash your face, apply a generous layer of sea moss gel to your face. Let it dry. Rinse off once it is completely dry! Do this every other day consistently and you WILL see results. You can even do this daily! No age limit!
7. Cold Sores....YES! 👄👄Dab it right on there and often it will be gone within 24 hours or you will see a big change! Use it daily until it goes away!
8. Skin eruptions! 🦵🦶💪🦲👃Nearly any breakout on your body can be resolved by applying sea moss gel to it. Apply it like a face mask. Clean areas. Apply, let it dry. Do this until it goes away!
9. Add in addition to your hair products.🧖🏾♀️🧖🏾♀️ Many use sea moss gel to retwist their locs (I have never tried it but I know those that do). If you are natural and you do a Pre-Poo on wash day this is excellent for your Pre-Poo ritual!
Don't limit yourself!!! Also spoonfuls are just a baseline! In our home we can take anywhere from 2-4 spoonfuls daily and I use the facemask daily!
So many more uses! But let's keep it simple!!! I hope this helps!❤❤❤❤